Let's check the Harmann's site :
- "Template driven Multi-Component Particle Transform Synthesis with real-time controllable synthesis model parameters"
- "ANN (Artificial Neural Network) controlled adaptive sound analysis for the parametric transformation of musical monophonic and polyphonic sounds"
OK, these are the basis but, do you want to know how it sounds? So check this demo created by taylor12k
Hartmann Neuron - audio demo - textures and padsText from the video :
- Just going through some of the patches i created on the Neuron. going through quick, nothing fancy, but gives a good idea of one aspect that the Neuron excels in. Not a lot on the Neuron here, so figured it doesn't hurt to add another.
apologies for the distortions.. the Neuron can be a bit unpredictable!
- Youtube.com by taylor12k
More info about Hartmann Neuron :
- Vintagesynth.com ( Hartmann Neuron info and review )
- Surroundsfx.com ( Hartmann Neuron users forum )
- Soundonsound.com ( Hartmann Neuron review )
- Sequencer.de ( Hartmann Neuron info, pictures, review... )
- Aliens-project.de ( Hartmann Neuron sound examples )
Hartmann Neuron manuals :
Hartmann Neuron pictures :
Buy Hartmann Neuron :