Sunday, October 26, 2008

Recuerdos de la Alhambra played on a French Connection



Text from the video :

  • After watching the Jean Laurendeau Ondes Martenot video on youtube, I was inspired to seek out an Analogue Systems French Connection controller. It so happens that I came across a used unit, so I jumped on it. I received it two days ago and I was eager (perhaps too eager) to contribute a demo of my new toy to youtube. Yes, my intonation is questionable. My apologies.All the music was generated exclusively with a (primarily Doepfer) modular synthesizer, one monophonic line at a time. This exercise is somewhat of a test balloon for a long form modular project I'm currently sketching out.The original piece is Recuerdos de la Alhambra by Francisco Tárrega
Source :
More info about Analogue Systems French Connection :
Analogue Systems French Connection pictures :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment