FARFISA SYNTORCHESTRA DEMO high quality sound! Metalic case version. Played with digital delayText from the video :
- Demo of the Farfisa Syntorchestra - an italian analog keyboard / synthesizer. It looks a bit like an ARP synth. This vintage baby was used by Klaus Schulze on his album Moondawn, by Ash Ra (Ashra Tempel) and by Vangelis.
Basically, it is a simple monophonic synthesizer with some presets which can be modified and a polyphonic section. These two sections can be also combined and slightly detuned (intervals are also possible) to sound like a 2-VCO monophonic synth. It is simple, and it sounds great - especially with a delay effect!
I use it today to produce interesting pad and lead sounds in my music - sounds, which you don't get from other synths. It sounds really vintage, like classic electronic music from the seventies!
- Youtube.com by AnalogAudio1
More info about Farfisa Syntorchestra :
- Till-kopper.de ( Farfisa Syntorchestra info )
- Synthmania.com ( Farfisa Syntorchestra info , sound examples, and pictures )
- Bluesynths.com ( Farfisa Syntorchestra review,pictures... needs log-in)
Farfisa Syntorchestra pictures :
Buy Farfisa Syntorchestra :