Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Roland - SVC-350 Analog Vocoder

I have to admit that I have a special weakness for the vocoders and others kinds of speech synthesis. On this video zibbybone shows the basic features of the Roland - SVC-350 Analog Vocoder. I've enjoyed a lot watching this video.... I want more!!!! ;-)


Roland SVC-350 11 Band Analog Vocoder Demo



Text from the video :
  • Quick demo showing the basic features of this awesome vocoder. I use an unfiltered saw wave from a Roland Juno 60 as carrier signal and my voice and TR-808 as modulator signals. Intro includes Fantom X6. Be sure to add &fmt=18 at end of URL to hear stereo sound, since this vocoder has a stereo ensemble effect. Be sure to subscribe to my channel for updates.

Source :

More info about Roland SVC-350 Analog Vocoder :

Roland SVC-350 Analog Vocoder manuals :

Roland SVC-350 Analog Vocoder pictures :

Buy Roland SVC-350 Analog Vocoder :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment