- 1 VCO ( saw , square )
- 1 LFO ( sine , square )
- 1 VFC ( Low pass 24db )
- 1 ADSR
- Noise Generator
This five videos show the main characteristics of this synth.
Arp Axxe Vintage Analog Synth MIDI Control DoepferText from the video :
- A Doepfer MCV4 is used to drive the Arp Axxe. I put a simple pattern in Digital Performer, and manipulated the controls on the Arp Axxe as the sequence played.
Arp Axxe Vintage Analog Synth White NoiseText from the video :
- This clip demonstrates the sound of the white noise generator in the Arp Axxe processed by the low pass filter.
Arp Axxe Pulse Vintage Analog Synth Sawtooth WaveformsText from the video :
- The Axxe has sawtooth and pulse waveforms. This video hightlights each waveform and uses modulation source to vary the pulse waveform width.
Arp Axxe Self-OscillationText from the video :
- The filter on the Arp Axxe has the ability to self-oscillate, and act like an independent oscillator, producing a clear sine wave tone. While this is a very simple sound, it is also very appealing. I used a vintage Roland spring reverb on Arp Axxe as well.
Arp Axxe Modulation EffectsText from the video :
- This video demonstrates the variety of modulation possibilities of the Arp Axxe.
- Youtube.com by WayneJoness
More info about ARP Axxe :
- Vintagesynth.com ( ARP Axxe info and review )
- Marksmart.net ( modded ARP Axxe )
- Sainteric.eu ( ARP Axxe modifications )
- Aliens-project.de ( ARP Axxe sound examples )
- Keyboardmuseum.com ( ARP Axxe info )
ARP Axxe manuals :
- Analoghell.com ( ARP Axxe user manual PDF )
- Analoghell.com ( ARP Axxe service manual PDF )
- Electro-music.com (ARP Axxe patch sheet JPG )
ARP Axxe pictures :
Buy ARP Axxe :