Monday, March 30, 2009

Synthesizer Performance - Thalassa - Waiting for the lift


This is the last song that I 've composed. All the sounds ( except drum sounds ) were programmed / patched on my synthesizers.com modular synthesizer. The synth is monophonic so all the tracks were recorded sequentially. This way or working it's a bit dangerous because if you need a sound that you have recorded previously you need to re-patch the synth and maybe you can not find the exact sound. But in the other hand, is very funny.

The video is nothing special, just a slide show of the synthesizers.com modules, but I wanted to upload the song to youtube so I had to make a video.... :). You can hear more of my works on my myspace

http://myspace.com/thalassas


Thalassa - Waiting for the lift



Source :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment