Thursday, March 19, 2009

DIY Sequencer


New Clock, and 8-step Squencer Voltage Control



Text from the video :
  • In this vidie you see me repurposing a small plastic box that was originally made to hold .22 caliber bullets. I think it looks great as a module for making electronic music. You will notice that I do not use a fancy drill press to cut holes in the plastic for the various componants.

    The last bit of the video shows a new method I am using for voltage control over an ocsillator. I am emplying an LED and a photo resistor. I works pretty good when te LED is relatively bright, but when the voltage drops below a certain threshold the led lags in attinuation so there is a sort of glide in pitch to the low notes. I will work it out latter.

Source :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment