* * * Korg MS-50 * MS-20 * MS-20 * SQ-10 * * *Text from the video :
- Another interesting experiment with only original live created MS-20 / MS-50 sounds (incl. beat), no FX at all!
The SQ-10 triggers and sequences all synths:
- The MS-50 plays a rythmic bass pattern (SQ-10 channel A+B).
- The MS-20 plays another rythmic pattern using 2 different tuned VCO's, also sequenced by channel A+B, but using the inverted signal, which also goes through the MS-50 integrator for portamento purposes. EG1 controls the VCO frequency and swaps between 2 CV values every 32(!) steps, by using step 1 trigger output (which triggers once every 8 steps) divided by 4 (MS-50 divider) to generate a trigger once every 32 steps.
- The other MS-20 plays a simple beat, a bass drum with hi-hat pattern (channel C).
- Youtube.com by Newueel
More info about Korg MS family :
- Korganalogue.net ( Korg MS family info, schematics, pictures ... )
- Vintagesynth.net ( Korg MS-20 info, review... )
- Vintagesynth.net ( Korg MS-50 info, review... )
- Vintagesynth.net ( Korg SQ-10 info, review... )
Korg MS family manuals :
- Soundprogramming.net ( Korg Ms-20 user manual PDF )
- Fdiskc.com ( Korg MS-20 service manual PDF )
- Fdiskc.com ( Korg MS-50 schematics PDF )
- Fdiskc.com ( Korg SQ-10 user manual PDF )
- Fdiskc.com ( Korg SQ-10 service manual PDF )
Korg MS family pictures :
Buy Korg MS family :