Saturday, July 11, 2009

Analogue Solutions - Telemark

Thelemark is the semi-modular version of the Semblance, an analogue synth that is a modern replica of the Oberheim Sem.

Analogue Solutions::Telemark Demo



Text from the video :
  • The new synth from Analogue Solutions - Telemark. I've only had it for a couple of days but it's already made a huge impact on my studio. I don't know how I've got by without having any VCO's in the past! This thing sounds HUGE.

    I decided to make this, my first demo vid, to showcase the Telemark as they aren't enough demos out there. Keep in mind that I'm only scratching the surface here...

    All the sounds you hear in this demo are made on the Telemark. The only FX added were a touch of reverb on the main synth sound.

Source :

More info about Analogue Solutions Telemark :

Related posts :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment