RP Odyssey MKII 2813 Test after restorationText from the video :
- The last few weeks I've been working restoring this ARP Odyssey. This is an ARP Odyssey MKII 2813. Filter is 4075 model and the synth has CV/gate in/outs. This video was made while I was testing the synth after assembling. SOme reverb/delay has been added , the audio has been recorded on the computer and substitutes the camera audio.
Some of the works that have been made on the synth were :
- All sliders have been desoldered from the pcb , opened and cleaned and changed if needed.
- All switches have been desoldered from the pcb , opened and cleaned.
- Boards have been cleaned
- Keyboard have been totally disassembled and cleaned
- Keyboard bushings have been replaced
- CV and Gate bus have been cleaned
- Front panel has been cleaned
- Filter has been mod for higher cut off frequency (4075 filter bug correction)
-Synth has been recalibrated
-etc etc etc
Thanks for watching, if you like it remember tu subscribe.
- Youtube.com by Thalassa77