The ARP 2600 is one the most famous synths in the synth history. The main difference between this synth and its competitors was that it's semi-modular, so you have the benefits of a pre-patched synth and part of the freedom of a modular system.
ARP 2600 part1: Sound FX
ARP 2600 pt2 : classic Lead & Bass
Text from the video :
- Recorded through Allen&Heath ZED R16's A/D converters with no EQ or processing.
I recently had recapped and modified my early 70's Tonus-logo ARP 2600 synthesizer. Everything works great now, plus my tech added extended FM and keyboard/LFO functions - even better than new! You can achieve these sounds using a stock 2600 as well, but mine has a few paths re-routed for convenience, also a rebuilt key-assembly, filter and PSU, an extra LFO etc.
- Youtube.com by shaft9000
More info about ARP 2600 :
- Bluesynths.com ( ARP 2600 review, sounds, documents... )
- Vintagesynth.com ( ARP 2600 info, review... )
- Synthmuseum.com ( ARP 2600 info )
- Discretesynthesizers.com ( ARP 2600 upgrades and mods )
- Hollowsun.com ( ARP 2600 info )
- Synthrestore.co.uk ( ARP 2600 spares, sliders and sliders caps )
ARP 2600 manuals :
- Vintage-manuals.com ( ARP 2600 user's manual PDF )
- Synthdiy.com ( ARP 2600 service manual PDF )
- Sam Ecoff : "Fundamentals of Music Technology: Subtractive Synthesis". (Pdf book based on the ARP 2600 )
ARP 2600 pictures :
Buy ARP 2600 :
Related Posts :